We assist in obtaining Trade License from BBMP.
Trade License is a certificate/document issued by the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP), Bangalore, or authority Concerned, which grants the permission to carry on a particular trade or business for which it is issued.
Schedule X of The Karnataka Municipal Corporations Act 1976, deals with “Purpose for which premises many not be under section 353, be used without a license obtained from the commissioner. Therefore, business entities who are desirous to operate in the activities listed under the above mentioned schedule are required to obtain a Trade License from the authority concerned.
Purpose of Trade License
- To ensure that the citizen is not adversely affected by Health Hazards by improper carrying of a Trade.
- Provides ULBs with a systematic approach to regulate the Trade Activities in its jurisdictional area
- Statutory Document like Incorporation Certificate/MOA , Partnership Deed etc and PAN
- KYC of the Promoter and Owner
- Mobile Number and Email ID
- Latest property tax receipt
- Rent agreement copy and NOC (if the building is on rent)
- No objection certificate from adjacent / immediate neighbour for residential zone area
We also offer other sorts of registration services as below:
- Registration under Karnataka Shops and Commercial Establishments Act 1961
- MSME or Udyog Aadhar Registration
- Professional Tax Registration
- Registration under Employee Provident Fund
- Registration under Employee State Insurance
- Import Export Code
- STPI or Non STPI Registration
- APEDA Registration